Indian Air Force Syllabus 2018 IAF Group X, Y Exam Pattern, New Syllabus
Indian Air Force Syllabus
Get new updated Indian Air Force Syllabus from here!!! Indian Air Force conducts recruitment exam for recruiting eligible contenders for Commissioned Officers in Flying, Ground Duty (Non-Technical) and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches. Applicants who have applied till December 2017 may schedule their preparation as per new topics added in IAF Syllabus. IAF Group X, Y Exam Pattern will guides in knowing marking scheme & structure of questions. You may get Indian Air Force Syllabus 2018 as well as Indian Air Force exam pattern from here in PDF form.
Technical Trades comprise of services like Automobile Fitter, Electronics Fitter, Electrical Fitter, Mechanical System Fitter, Structure Fitter, Propulsion Fitter, Workshop Fitter / Smith, Workshop Fitter / Mechanical and Weapon Fitter & others. IAF syllabus for Group X, Y exam is well listed on this page. It will help you in knowing which topics are covered in syllabus. To grab more details about Indian Air Force Syllabus 2018, go through this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Air Force Syllabus
Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus
Indian Air Force Group X & Y Syllabus for English:
|Topic||Description of topics added in Indian Air Force Syllabus|
|Idioms and Phrases||
|Direct / Indirect sentences : Narration change||
|Active and Passive Voices||
Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Sets relations and functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Mathematical induction
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
- Straight line
- Family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Complex numbers included in Indian Air Force Syllabus
- Quadratic equations and linear inequations
- Sequences and series
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial theorems
- Exponential and logarithm series
- Solutions of triangle
- Inverse trigonometric functions
- Matrices and determinants
- Function, limit and continuity
- Applications of derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite integrals
- Differential equation
- Mathematical logic
- Boolean Algebra
Download here: Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus for Mathematics
Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus for Physics:
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy and power
- Motion of system of particles &rigid body
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atomic nucleus
- Solids and semiconductors devices
- Principles of communication
Avail here: Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus for Physics
Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus
Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus for Reasoning and General Awareness:
|Topic name||Description of topics added in Indian Air Force Syllabus|
|Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal)||
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||
Indian Air Force Exam Pattern 2018
Written Exam Pattern for Air-Force X:
Group X Technical Trade Exam:
- English, Physics and Mathematics are among the key subjects from which questions are asked in IAF Exam.
- Duration of Group X Technical Trades written exam paper is of 01 Hour.
Group X (Education Instructor) Trade Exam:
Written Exam for Group X Non-Technical (Education Instructor) Trade comprises of two papers:
- It comprise of Objective Type questions.
- Time duration of Indian Air Force Exam is of 40 Minutes.
- General English, General Awareness and Current Affairs are among the key subjects from which questions are asked.
- It contains Descriptive Type questions to be completed in 35 Minutes.
- It generally comprises of descriptive type questions to judge out language comprehension and power of expression of applicants.
|Total||70 questions of 70 Marks|
For getting more details about Indian Air Force Syllabus 2018, have a look at its Official Link. Stay tuned with us for receiving more updates about it.