SBI PO 2019 Recruitment Notification Issued for 2000 Vacancies, Apply Online
SBI PO 2019 Online Process is being started from today i.e. 2 April 2019. All those candidates who wish to apply for the post of Probationary Officer can apply through the online mode on or before 24 April 2019.
SBI PO 2019 Recruitment Notification: State Bank of India has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer. All Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 April 2019.
SBI PO 2019 Online Application is being started today. i.e. 2 April 2019 for 2000 Posts. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before 22 April 2019. SBI will conduct the preliminary exam tentatively on 8, 9, 15 and 16 June 2019. The admit cards for the same will release in the 3rd week of May 2019 onwards.
Candidates applying SBI PO 2019 for the post are advised to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Candidates can check all the details here regarding SBI PO Official Notification 2019.
Important Dates SBI PO 2019
- Commencement of submission of online application: 2 April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 April 2019
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 2 to 22 April 2019
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of May 2019 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination: 8, 9, 15 and 16 June 2019
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st week of July 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd week of July 2019
- Conduct of Online Main Examination: 20 July 2019
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd week of August 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th week of August 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO 2019
Educational Qualification: Candidates having Graduation Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply to the post. Candidates who are in Final year of their graduation can also apply.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 21 years and Maximum 30 years. There will be age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category. Selection Process for SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Candidates will be selected on the basis marks secured in three tired process. i.e. Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Group Exercises and Interview.
How to apply for SBI PO 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 22 April 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for SBI PO 2019
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 125/-(Intimation Charges only)
- General/EWS/OBC- Rs. 750/-(App. Fee including intimation charges)